-
March 9th, 2007, 02:37 PM
#51
Guest
Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained
Why can we not just read the post and enjoy it ? Seems like we always have to bring up cut and paste issues.... just read them and give your opinion on it.... does it really matter who wrote it?
-
March 9th, 2007, 02:39 PM
#52
Guest
Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained
I feel like the ACLU is involved. ha ha
-
March 9th, 2007, 02:42 PM
#53
Guest
Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained
Nothing wrong with cutting and pasting. It is still a view... some say well that is their view not yours... not true they wrote it I read it and agree with it so that is why I copy it and paste it to let everyone read their view and since I agree with it it is mine also. Make any sense?
-
March 9th, 2007, 02:45 PM
#54
Guest
Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained
I agree mostly with this. Pretty Good.
-
March 9th, 2007, 02:46 PM
#55
Guest
Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained
Not a difference in up bringings... you just believe the truth. I am on the same page.
-
March 9th, 2007, 02:48 PM
#56
Guest
Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained
Your statements about the abortion are only partial truths... I see both sides of it... and it does not affect me personally but I believe it is wrong and a lot of others do also so we need to do something to prevent it. THen again a lot believe it is their choice... in the end we will find out who was right and who was wrong.
-
March 9th, 2007, 02:51 PM
#57
Guest
Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained
I do not see your statements as being judgemental at all... sometimes when we send things out it challenges the beliefs of others and they become defensive.. that is all. I agree 100% with this post.
-
March 9th, 2007, 02:56 PM
#58
Guest
Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained
Do liberals support abortions? Do Liberals support homosexuals? If so I want no part of them. Give me some good qualities that liberals have.
-
March 9th, 2007, 02:56 PM
#59
Guest
Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained
-
March 9th, 2007, 03:06 PM
#60
Guest
Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained
Yes we have Capitol Punishment... it is justified... when a person choices to kill someone they shall be consequences. That person can and will recieve forgiveness from God but they still will reap what they sowed. God does not get us out of trouble. Having an abortion is not the same thing as Capitol punishment... Ababy is innocent and has not commited an awful crime.... so this is 2 different situations. Think about it what if your mother ( And I know she would not have) aborted you? Then you would not have been given a chance at life to become the person that you are today. And I will let you in on something... life begins at conception.. maybe not according to Doctors though. Are Conseratives against social programs? I do see both sides of them but at the same time if they cannot be supported by the Bible I am against both.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks